Taboo Phone Sex

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Monday, December 21, 2015

Lil' Dick McWeeney... Cover It With My Panties!

Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to introduce you to the biggest loser on my list.  By biggest loser I mean.... Well, just take a look at his pic.   Looks like he lost a few inches there.  His name is Lil' Dick McWeeney!  I named him.  It fits him well.

So, anyways this douche calls me and literally begged to serve me.  I have a weakness for weeping beggars.  I felt a little pity for him.  What sold me on this fag was the fact that he had a small dick. Knobbers are the best because they are so weak, vulnerable, and so easy to take advantage of.
Took me a whole six minutes to convince him to do this! I am sure it is my hypnotic voice and wild imagination that trapped him. 
 By this time next week, this little motherfucker is going to be my headliner for 
Losers ~ Fags ~ And ~ Scummy D-bags!


Please comment below so we can laugh at McWeeney together!!!! 
When he calls to talk about this..... it's going to be great! 
Don't worry I will tell you all about it here. 

~Kisses You Dirty Bitches~ 
or 
Call me direct
1-800-863-5478
ext: 10875493

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys
Show Me Who Wears My Panties Better