Taboo Phone Sex

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Large Hot Chocolate With A Cream Pie For My Cuckold Slave


I have this very beneficial friend. 
 Beneficial as in...
 I can always have a great fucking laugh when he is around.   For one he is a little bitch.  Which makes him perfect to keep close.  He does what ever I say.  He gets things ready for me, he hangs out to keep an eye on things. The best part is though...... He cleans up messes!  

For example earlier this evening...

 My pussy was filled with so much jizz from one of the best sexual experience of my life!  I got to fulfill one of my most craved cuckold fantasy! 
AND...
I had me some hot fucking chocolate!   Oh My FUCKING God.  I took the massive dick like a fucking champ! I sat on it, I rode it, I made it explode! Then I bent over, reached for it took it deep until he blew another load!  Load after load, orgasm after orgasm.  I was dirty as fuck when I made over to my friend who was just sitting in the corner watching the whole epic experience.  I am sure the whole fucking town heard me.  I mean when a pussy as tight as this takes a dick as big as that..... Let's just say I was ripped the fuck apart so of course I screamed like good slut! 

This handsome dark irresistible black man with his huge cock and my tight pink pussy made this beautiful, fully loaded cream pie and it was just laying there oozing out of my cunt.   Dripping down my lips and onto my inner thigh.  I was left breathless, motionless, literally  mesmerized by how incredible I was feeling at that very moment.  

As I slowly came back to reality as I heard this little voice in the corner asking me if it he was now allowed to clean up my messy pussy.  I decided he could only after he licked my big dicked friend clean first!  It was the perfect mix of cream pie! 

Cuckolding Role Play With Layla! 

or 
Call me direct
1-800-863-5478
ext: 10875493
yahoo: lusting4layla
I love a loser on CAM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys
Show Me Who Wears My Panties Better