Taboo Phone Sex

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Cuckolding My "Boyfriend"



I've been dating Kyle casually for a couple of months now, well he's more like a fuck buddy but boyfriend sounds nicer.  He's in a couple of my classes and we started hanging out. It's getting to the point where I'm losing interest in him but not quite ready to end things so I thought it was time to spice things up a bit.  I went out clubbing and got hit on by a guy named Dylan. He was cute and in a party mood so we left together and I decided to take him back to Kyle's. I have a key to his place so I let us in while he was at work. I told Dylan that we had the place to ourselves but don't get freaked out if my friend  showed up, he'd be cool with this.  He said he was fine with                                                                                      anything, he was an open-minded guy.


Kyle came home and found me in his bed with Dylan. We were naked and I was on top of
him while my hand was slowly jerking him off. "What the hell's going on?" he asked and I looked over my shoulder at him. "Having fun, you can watch if you want." I then turned back to Dylan and jerked his dick harder. I heard Kyle come closer to us and sit at his desk while I moaned about how bad I needed a dick in me. I begged him to fuck me, it had been so long since I had a man that could make me scream. 

Dylan rolled me onto my back and when he was shoving my legs apart I got a look at Kyle. He was watching us with his jeans undone and his dick out. He was giving himself a lazy hand job but I knew once the fun part started he'd be going at it like a mad man. Dylan's dick started pushing into me and I moaned as it filled my pussy. "Oh you're so big!" I said as he went in deep and began thrusting in and out of me. I rocked my hips and moved with him as Kyle began to jerk off faster. I caught his eye and gave him a smirk then put my leg around Dylan, keeping him close to me. "Oh!" I cried again and again, being as loud as I could to drive Kyle nuts. He was so rough with me that I could feel my ass grinding into the mattress.

 My pussy tightened as the aching pain got worse and I arched my hips. His dick brushed over my clit and the aching pain felt good, making me shiver as little tingles went though me. I moved faster on him and got a few direct rubs on my clit. My pussy clenched tightly around him and I came hard, my nails scratching his arms as I cried out. My body felt stiff as the orgasm went through me and all I could do was lie there. Dylan kept going, ramming into me as my pussy leaked juices down my crack. My pussy throbbed as it got stroked by his dick and he grunted as he started to fill me with cum.

I let all of his load shoot into me then took my leg off him. I laid down beside Dylan and gave him a long kiss. "Mmmm, you were good." I murmured and rested my head on his shoulder. I ignored Kyle and didn't bother looking up when he left the room.


or 
Call me direct
1-800-863-5478
ext: 10875493

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys
Show Me Who Wears My Panties Better