Taboo Phone Sex

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Thursday, May 12, 2016

How Many Days Before They Smell Just Right!


I have a drawer full of sexy little panties but sometimes I'll wear the same pair for two or three days without changing them. Why? Because I love it when they're all dirty and I can give them to a little panty sniffer to enjoy. It's so fun watching them hold a pair of smelly panties up to their face and getting hard as they close their eyes. I know Jeremy would have lots of fun with the red lacy boy shorts that I wore for three days straight.  

I took him to my bedroom and had him get undressed then made him get on the bed while I stood beside it and asked if he was ready for his little treat. He looked at me excitedly as I undid my jeans and took them off. I plucked at the edge of my panties and told him how my pussy and ass had been rubbing against them non-stop for three days; they felt so gross and must reek of me.
I then slid my panties down and stepped out of them, letting him get a look at my smooth pussy before handing them to him.

He grabbed them from me with a huge grin on his face and held them up to his nose, taking a big sniff. He moved the panties back and forth, going from the slightly wet front to the musky back. He kept taking deep breaths like he couldn't get enough of it and his dick began to get hard. "I smell good, don't I?" I asked and he nodded as I told him to show me just how good my panties made him feel.

 He laid back and put my panties over his nose and mouth and I could see it 
moving as he breathed. He put his hand around his dick and began jerking off, moaning as I stood there watching him. He did it slowly, taking his time to enjoy it and I saw a drop of pre-cum slip out of him. It rolled down his head and I had to fight the urge to go and lick it off him. It was hot seeing him naked and jerking off in my bed while playing with my panties and I got a dull throb in my pussy.

I slid my hand down and fingered myself slowly while he kept going, teasing myself because I was going to wait until he'd left before I had my fun. I didn't want to give him too many treats. His fist pumped his dick faster as he practically smothered himself with the panties and I could hear his moans getting louder. His hand started doing little quick jerks and his back arched up. He started to cum and it dripped down his fingers as he slowed then stopped.

 When he was done he kept the panties on his face and his fist loosely around his dick until he began to get soft. He finally sat up and the panties fell on his lap. I tossed his clothes at him and told him to get dressed and go home. He put them on and shoved my panties in his pocket then left. I'm pretty sure he's going to sleep with my panties on his face tonight.




or 
Call me direct
1-800-863-5478
ext: 10875493



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys

Now Taking Sissy Faggots and Panty Boys
Show Me Who Wears My Panties Better